Thursday, June 9, 2011

Aztec Warriors!

I forgot to mention that we did a couple teambuilding activities yesterday...see more on that in Justin's post! :) Here are the pics from those crazy activities.

Listening intently...comprehending?! Not so much.

He can fly!!

Working together.

Getting them across!

Haley, the worker.

The chaperones are not convinced these kids know what they're doing!!

Go Aaron Go!

Cheese, please!

Swing across!

Go Scot!

Hannah helping Aaron get his feet in!

Jason's turn!!

He did it!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Super impressed with the updates. I told Momma Pate that I wasn't sure ya'll could do it without her! I think she misses all of you as much as you miss her being there. Good luck racing tonight....GO SGBC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss you guys immensely!!! Gotta love team building in the hot hot heat! Haven look at you even linking to another post- you are a blog posting master!

    ReplyDelete